Turn your WordPress site into an iOS app in just a few minutes!
This fully-implemented WordPress iOS app template turns your WordPress blog into a native mobile app instantly. You can wire up your blog’s feed by setting up the WordPress REST API v2 plugin. For more details about the integration, please refer to our documentation, which contains all the details you need.
This template can be used by anyone who owns a WordPress site and wants to create an iOS app for it. It only takes a couple of lines of changes and the iOS app for your WordPress site will be ready. The source code also has integration with Google Ads (AdMob) SDK, so you can start monetizing your iOS app right away.
The code is written in Swift 4 and can be compiled with the latest version of Xcode.
Get closer to your readers by allowing them to download your app from the App Store and use it to read your blog posts. Monetize your WordPress site with the built-in support for Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Automatic retrieval of your WordPress posts, categories, author details, etc
- Three different layouts for the WordPress newsfeed (refer to the app designs below to visualize them)
- Offline reading support
- Pull-to-refresh and pagination
- Share blog posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Google Ads Support (AdMob)
- Side navigation drawer
- TabBar navigation alternative
- HTML rendering in the blog post details view
- Auto Layout and Interface Builder – you can change UI elements (views, colors, fonts, etc) in the Xcode interface, with drag-and-drop (with zero coding).
Check out the theme’s screenshots
Other benefits of using this WordPress iOS App Template
- The code is written in Swift 4. Swift 4 is the programming language strongly recommended and adopted by Apple
- Well designed code, easy to read and easy to develop on top of it
- Built with the latest version of Xcode
- Optimized for iOS 10, iOS 11 and iOS 12
- Responsive theme, rendering properly on all iPhones and iPads.
- Responsive layout for both landscape and portrait mode.
- Support for device rotation
- Assets (icons and .PNG artwork)
What’s included in this download
- Xcode project with the full source code of the Wordpress iOS App Template
- Extensive documentation (which you can also find below), covering every single step of the integration
- All .xib files, also containing the Auto Layout constraints
- All image assets showing up in the screenshots, including the menu icons
- Free support from us for any kind of help you might need (integration, customizing, or extending)
- Free updates – you’ll be notified of all the updates we’ll be doing in the future
We want our customers to have the best experience, so we put a lot of emphasis on quality. Our main focus is to make you successful, so here’s a start: a comprehensive documentation, describing the integration steps as well as the overall app template architecture.
If you have any more questions, that are not included in the documentation or our FAQ section, please let us know. We’d also appreciate any feature requests. If you need something and it seems like our template doesn’t support it yet, don’t hesitate to ping us. You can contact us by sending out this form.