Release an iPhone app for your WordPress news reading website in minutes
This awesome News Reader iPhone app template can be integrated with any WordPress website, regardless of its purpose (magazines, blogs, news, etc). All you need to do is specify the address of your WordPress site. The downloaded template will automagically display the organized categories as well as the articles from your website.
- Automatic WordPress integration (just specify the WordPress website address, and the app will fetch the articles automatically)
- Automatic drawer (slide) menu, with WordPress categories (the categories are being requested automatically from your WordPress website)
- News pagination
- Real-time updates (when you add new articles, they will automatically show in the app)
- Pull to refresh functionality
- Performant news lists
Theme mockups of this news reader iPhone app template
The design specs above were generated automatically by the template for our WordPress blog.
- Coded in Swift 4, the newest language version released by Apple
- Built with Xcode 10
- Support for iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iOS 12
- Runnable on all iPhones and all iPads (including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR)
- Optimized collection views
- Modular code, easy to understand, reuse and extend
If you have a WordPress website for news, you should create a presence in the App Store by launching a News Reader app using our news reader iPhone app template. Stay closer to your readers by providing them a way to read your WordPress articles on their iPhones and iPads. You can submit this iPhone app template, that’s similar to Reuters app (the popular news service), to the App Store, in just a few minutes.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this awesome template.