Monitor important business metrics in real-time with your own mobile app for iPhone!
Using our dashboard iOS app template to develop a beautiful and effective data visualization app is exactly what you need to carry your business stats into your pocket.
Stunning design, great user experience and extremely rich in features! Charts, analytics graphs, tasks, sales feed, notifications, orders, customers & products visualizations, etc. Get real-time updates on how your business is doing. Just hook up your backend data feed and make your own admin panel app for iPhone in minutes. The template will display data, detailed analytics, and all the business items you care about, beautifully, in a highly performant app.
Launch your own Admin Dashboard app today!
Create a mobile app to visualize the admin dashboard for any SaaS business or to make an administration panel within an e-commerce seller app. Allow business owners and employees to access their admin management dashboard right on their iPhone or iPad.
Written in modern Swift, the source code is highly modularized, making it extremely easy to customize the app template even further. Everything is native code, so the animations, the user interface, and the user interactions are built according to Apple’s design guidelines to provide the best user experience. Simply the best iOS App Templates for Admin Dashboard apps!
Why buy our Dashboard App Template?
- Save thousands of dollars, spent on developers, designers, and testers.
- Launch today, instead of 3 months from now. Stay ahead of your competitors by moving fast.
- Save energy & headaches, by not having to deal with hiring, prototyping, designing, development, testing, bug-fixing, optimizing, etc. Take a look at the list of features to get an idea of the amount of effort you’ll need to invest by starting from scratch.
- Save writing 5.000 lines of Swift code
- Quality – our templates have been designed and developed by former Twitter & Instagram senior engineers. You get the best possible quality, in terms of design, code, performance, scalability and customer support.
28+ Fully Implemented App Design Screens
Features – Dashboard iOS App Template
- Launch Screen, with customizable logo & app name
- Login Screen, with support for Email & Password Sign In and Login with Facebook
- Home Screen
- Stories Tray – to highlight shortcuts for popular categories
- Date Range selector – to choose the time period for your analytics and business stats
- Chart Overview – to track the progress of your goals
- Card Carousel – to emphasize the bottom line of your most important metrics
- Recent Orders Preview – a quick preview of the most recent orders
- Tab bar Navigation
- Sidebar Navigation
- Dashboard screen – listing key entities for any business:
- Analytics Screen, containing various types of charts (Line Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts)
- Customers Screen
- Customer Details Screen
- Tasks Screen – for effective task management
- Task Details Screen
- Products Screen
- Single Product Screen
- Orders Screen (Sales Feed Screen)
- Order Details Screen
- Notifications Screen
- Activity Feed Screen
- Date Range Calendar Selection Screen
- Sign up Screen
Demo Video – Admin Dashboard iOS App Template
Technical Details & Support
This dashboard iOS app template is highly modularized. This makes it extremely easy to customize it even further. For example, check out the following source code preview, of our Xcode project, to see how you can choose what information to show on the home page and notifications screen:
More technical details on our iOS app development process:
- Written in the latest version of Swift and kept up to date with every release
- Build the app template project with the latest version of Xcode
- Running on all iOS versions
- Compatible with all iPhone & iPad devices
- Optimized for iPhone X
- The download includes all the assets (icons, fonts, PNGs, etc) showcased in our app design templates
- Auto Layout, so no coding required for design customizations (paddings, spacings, positioning, colors, fonts, etc)
- Interface Builder (.xib files for all the UI components), to change the UI with no coding, only with drag and drop
- No Storyboards
- Detailed documentation on how to set up this iOS Dashboard Design Template.