Launch your Firebase iOS shopping app to App Store today!
Just download the Swift source code of this Firebase iOS Shopping App, add your products to Firebase Database and launch your own iPhone app to App Store. This fully-coded iOS Shopping App with a Firebase backend will enable you to submit your shopping app to App Store in minutes, and receive orders and payments from your customers as soon as the app is published.
Boost your sales for your online business, with this awesome iOS e-commerce app, that already supports payments and product updates.
- Integrated with Firebase Database backend
- Real-time synchronization with Firebase Database
- Credit Card payments with Stripe
- Apple Pay support
- Shopping Cart
- Support for shopping categories
- Highly customizable (texts, strings, colors, etc).
Check out the designs for all the screens
- Categories screen
- Products screen
- Product Details screen
- Shopping Card screen
- New, Popular, Sale tabs on Home screen
- Checking out screens (Add a credit card + Add shipping address screens)
- The source code is written in Swift 5
- Optimized for iOS 10, iOS 11 and iOS 12.
- Support for all iPhone devices (including iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max)
- Support for all iPad devices
- This template compiles in Xcode 10+.
- Highly modularized
- Extensive Documentation
This Swift Xcode template consists of the source code you need to launch a shopping app for iPhone and iPad. You can add and update your products in Firebase and the changes will be reflected in the iOS app, in real time. The app will automatically fetch all the products and product categories, from your Firebase Database. Just follow the steps outlined in the documentation to add your products and categories in a working format.
The Xcode template also has support for Stripe payments, so you’ll be able to receive customer payments right away. You’ll only have to update the key with your own Stripe key. Follow the documentation for more details about how to set up your Stripe payments account.