Publish Your iOS E-commerce App to the App Store Today
Buy our premium e-commerce iOS app template to publish your own mobile native shopping app to the App Store today. This app template is our flagship product. It has an incredible amount of features, that will save you 6 months of hard development work, thousands of dollars of design, development & testing, and 15.000 lines of Swift code.
Do not reinvent the wheel. We wrote the first 15.000 lines of code for you so that you can focus on your business, and not get distracted by the expensive & time-consuming mobile app development process.
Benefits of a Native Shopping App
- Boost Sales. Customers who install your native app order 8x more
- Lightning Fast Checkout: 26-second average checkout time
- Push Notifications. Customers are 10x more likely to open a notification instead of an e-mail
- Retain Customers
- Strengthen your brand
- Captivate loyal customers with a native shopping experience. 80% of all visitors are on a mobile device.
- Stay ahead of the competition
Why Our E-commerce iOS App Template?
- Save thousands of dollars, spent on designers & developers.
- Launch today, instead of 6 months from now. Stay ahead of your competitors by moving fast.
- Save energy & headaches, by not having to deal with hiring, prototyping, designing, development, testing, bug-fixing, optimizing, etc. Take a look at the list of features to get an idea of the amount of effort you’ll need to invest by starting from scratch.
- Quality – our templates have been designed and developed by former Twitter & Instagram senior engineers. You get the best possible quality, in terms of design, code, optimizations, scalability and customer support.
Ecommerce UI Kit
Dark Mode Support
Customer Profile Screens
Checkout Flow with Stripe
New User Onboarding
Secondary App Screens
App Features – Shopping App Template
- Shopping Experience
- Support for Products & Categories
- Support for product variants, such as colors, sizes, and quantity (all optional)
- Photo Gallery for each product
- Product Bookmark feature
- Wishlist, for saving favorite products
- Size & Color Selection
- Reorder functionality, to repeat orders in one click
- Sharing functionality (e-mail, SMS, Messenger, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Copy Link, Slack, Telegram, etc)
- Shopping Cart persisted across app sessions
- Search Products
- Checkout Experience
- Quick Checkout with Apple Pay, on the product page
- “Add to Bag” support
- Shopping Cart with size, color & quantity selections.
- Add / Remove Product functionality
- Support for all payment options, including Apple Pay
- Full Stripe Integration
- Apply Pay
- Add New Card, with Card Validation
- Add New Shipping Address
- Tracking Orders in Orders History
- Customer Management
- Customizable Walkthrough Flow for New Users
- User Registration with Facebook & Classic E-mail and Password
- Sign in with Apple
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Face ID / Touch ID
- Apple Sign in
- Save Password functionality (Persistent Login)
- Edit Account screen
- Settings Page
- Contact Details Screen with Calling functionality
- Technical Integrations
- Users Management with Firebase Auth & Firestore
- All content is dynamically stored and fetched from Firebase Firestore: Categories, Products, Users, and Orders
- Stripe & Apple Pay are fully working, end to end. You just need your Stripe API Key
- Facebook SDK is fully integrated
- Push Notifications can be sent manually from Firebase backend
- Dark Mode Support
- Loading Indicators
- Empty States
- Dark Mode support for iOS 13+
- Highly-modularized Swift code
- UI elements (colors, fonts & icons) can be easily customized. Here are some code snippets to give you an idea of how our code is structured:
- We offer extremely detailed documentation, on how to set up Firebase, Stripe and Apple Pay.
- To achieve maximum scalability, flexibility and code reusability we use .xibs for all the views (with auto layout and Interface Builder), and navigation is done programmatically (so no storyboards)
- The source code is written in Swift 5, and it works with the latest version of Xcode
- Perceived Performance Improvements such as loading indicators, empty states, HUDs, dialogs, and toasts.
- Native Animations & Screen Transitions, conforming to Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines. We also leverage Haptics Feedback (device vibration) to boost user experience